I recently had a conversation with a coaching client who expressed frustration with how several situations had turned negative after such a long period of being positive. He, of course, wanted the good times to continue, as we all do. No matter how hard we try, no matter how many good thoughts we think, life is a constant cycle of ebbs and flows, good periods and not so good periods. We can, however, find peace and move through the “bad” times faster if we accept them as a natural part of life and learn to flow with them. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook