I love fog. Do you? I woke up a few mornings ago to a heavy fog around my house, obscuring my normally clear view of the lake on which I live. Rather than be upset by not being able to see the water and wildlife I enjoy seeing, I allowed myself to sit in the fog and enjoy the uncertainty, the mystery of what would emerge as the fog lifted. This is a lesson we can all apply to our lives. We need to allow, indeed embrace, the moments of uncertainty in our lives. Confusion always precedes learning! Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook