What’s your excuse? I’m not asking you to list the details of the event or circumstance; I’m asking you to identify the reason you are telling yourself or others the story about what happened to prevent you from doing something. In my work, I hear excuses all the time. People have a list of reasons they weren’t able to attend an event, or hire me as a coach, or meet their sales quote, or have a loving relationship, etc. To them, the list of reasons are legitimate. From an outside perspective, however, I see it as form of self-sabotage. When we step outside of our comfort zone, life events will happen and we will use that as a reason for not achieving what we set out to achieve. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook