Do you ever have thoughts about being or doing something that get you very excited and you can’t quite explain where those thoughts come from? Do you have them often or have had them for a long time? I bet you do! We all do. Every day, we all have ideas that could change our lives and the lives of others for the better. These ideas don’t come from us, they come from God. The word “enthusiasm” means “God within” and we need to pay close attention to these ideas and feelings. More importantly, we need to act on them. They are our life’s purpose calling to us. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook