There are 2 very famous quotes that are used to motivate and inspire people to live a “better” life. The first is “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined” by Henry David Thoreau. The second is “Love your neighbor as yourself” by Jesus. The implication in both of these is that you should start doing this. What’s missing is the fact that you always are and always have been doing them. You always are going confidently in the direction of your dreams, living the life you are imagining, and loving your neighbor as yourself. You always are, always have been, and always will. The question to be asked is “what are you dreaming/imagining?” and “what does it mean to love neighbor as myself?” Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook