Someone asked me if living in the now and planning for the future were in conflict with each other. The answer is “no” if you truly understand the importance of each and how they are connected. Our belief about what we can become in the future is the fuel for how we live in the present. Likewise, how we live in the moment directly influences what we will become in the future. By having a clear vision for who and what you want to become, you can enjoy each moment as you do what you can do to become what you want to become. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook