I invite you to be a celebrant. A celebrant is, quite simply, someone who celebrates. The word “celebrate” simply means to publicly acknowledge a good, noteworthy, or significant thing or event. In these days where negative things and events get the majority of our attention, we need more celebrants. We need more and more people shining light on the goodness and beauty in life. We need more parties, more laughter, more public acknowledgement of the joys of life. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- The “Ask Us Anything” webinar with Bill Cortright
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook