Are you a passionate person? How does passion show up in your life? What behaviors and beliefs do you attribute to passion? I’d like to suggest you dive deep into the meaning of the word “passion” to discover it is actually a term that means “suffering.” Passion is an ego energy that drives us to pursue something outside of us, to acquire it, or master it. Enthusiasm, however, is an energy that comes from deep within us and seeks expression in the outer world. Enthusiasm means “God within.” We want to be enthusiastic instead of passionate. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- The “Ask Us Anything” webinar with Bill Cortright
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook