We typically do not want to wear our clothes inside out. However, I think we should live our lives inside out! Our society has taught us to live outside in, meaning living in such a way as to bring things, people, love, appreciation, validation, etc., from outside of us into our experience of life. This leaves us always looking for the next thing, the next relationship, etc. to make us feel more significant. Safe, secure, significant, loved is what we already are. The things of our life should be expressions of self worth, not the cause of it. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook