Mark Twain said “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you in trouble; it’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” It can rock your world to discover what you thought was true isn’t. For example, the solid ground you are standing on isn’t solid at all; it’s just vibrating energy. You may be judging someone for behaving a certain way. What would it do to your perspective to discover that person may have a valid reason for behaving that way. Let’s all learn to walk on water. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook