Restoring old photographs, furniture, or automobiles can be a fun and even creative hobby. Restoring health to a place where growth can begin again is a good thing. However, when we are trying to restore something, like a relationship or tradition, because we think the current one is broken, needs to be fixed, and because life was less stressful the way it was, that is always a formula for more pain. God is always creating, always transforming, always doing something new. Sometime the process of creation looks like destruction. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook