There’s a very specific reason Christmas is celebrated on December 25th. In the northern hemisphere, it is 3 days after the Winter Solstice, the darkest day of the year. It is the first day that humans can really perceive the shift from darkness to light. This lead me to thinking that this may be the real Christmas story and that each of us probably has one. What’s your Christmas story? Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Watch on YouTube!
- LIAM on Twitter: @LifeIs262
- LIAM on Facebook / LifeIsAMarathon
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook