You did not choose your language, your name, or almost everything you believe about yourself, others, and the way the world works. You were taught these things by your parents and other adults when you were a child. You were domesticated the same way we domesticate an animal–through a system of punishments and rewards. Most of what we do is based on the fear of being punished and the fear of not getting the reward. In this episode, I share some teachings from the book The Four Agreements, by don Miguel Ruiz, to show us how we came to be who and what we are. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- TouchPoint Solution
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook