We fear what we do not understand, and we do not understand what we do not know. God told Adam to name everything in the garden; explorers and scientists give everything they discover a name. Giving something a name helps us know what it is. When we know what it is, we can begin to understand it. So… that voice in your head that tells you everything that’s wrong with you and the world needs a name. When you give your Ego, your self-concept, a name, you can understand it and reduce the power it has to create stress in your life. “Name Your Ego” is step 3 in “The 7 Steps of Stress Mastery” that Bill Cortright and I teach in our workshops and coaching practices. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook