We all know the phrase “thoughts become things.” It is true: everything that exists started as a thought. However, scientists have proven that thoughts and emotions in the human body emit a specific energy wave, each having its own unique vibration. So, thoughts do not just become things, thoughts actually are things. If we can objectively identify our thoughts, we can decide which ones are serving us well and which ones are not. If a thought is not healthy for us, we can let it go. “Let it Go” is step 4 in “The 7 Steps of Stress Mastery” that Bill Cortright and I teach in our workshops and coaching practices. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook