It can be frustrating to hear your favorite song playing on a radio station that has a lot of static in the broadcast. The static keeps you from hearing the beauty and purity of the music. A “red herring” is a technique used by writers and speakers to introduce a subject that will distract the audience and keep them from focusing on the main issues–politicians are masters! The ego loves to focus on the static and the red herrings to keep you from finding and interacting with Truth. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook