There is a lot of confusion and mixed messages about what a “brand” is and what “personal branding” means. It’s all very simple. Everything is energy. A “brand” is the energy a person feels after interacting with a company, their product, or one of their employees. Your “brand” is the energy people feel after interacting with you in any way, in any setting. So, “personal branding” is simply you being aware of this exchange of energy and being intentional about giving off the energy you want people to feel. Listen as I explain:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get out of your comfort zone! Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook