Most married men dread hearing the phrase “honey, we need to talk.” Why is that? In this episode, I tell a parable about a kind, loving, wise King who appoints one of his servants to manage all aspects of the physical running of the kingdom. The servant loves the job and the authority that comes with it. Over time, the servant begins to think it is his kingdom and that he is the master. Yet, he always knows he is a servant and the King can take back his authority at any time, so the servant is always afraid. This is the relationship between the Mind and the Heart. Listen as I explain:
This episode is sponsored by Holosync®, the most powerful meditation, brain enhancement, and stress-relief tool in the world! My listeners get over 30% OFF with a 100% money-back guarantee! Click here:
Mentioned in this show:
- Get out of your comfort zone! Attend “A Weekend to Break Free!”
- Join the “Climber Community”
- Get a FREE copy of The Science of Getting Rich
- Join Bruce’s Mastermind Group
- Worry No More! book
- Subscribe on iTunes!
- Subscribe on Stitcher Radio!
- Subscribe to the LIAM Mailing List
- Bruce Van Horn on Twitter
- Bruce Van Horn on Facebook